The Purpose of this Website is to:
- To provide accurate and consistent information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- To facilitate the communication of AA services and activities provided NC District 11 and General Services office.
- To encourage participation of members, groups and committees in NC District 11 services and activities.
- NC District 11 is responsible for the selection of content on the NC District 11 website.
- The content is drawn primarily drawn from existing AA materials.
- The Web site provides contact information and assistance by providing local information phone numbers and local meeting schedules.
- The Web Site provides information to District 11 intergroup members, whom are responsible for the distribution of this information, when appropriate.
- The Web Site includes a disclaimer break in all links, except to pages within our site, pages to other AA Intergroup Sponsored sites, AA World Service and AA Grapevine.
- District 11 sells AA literature on this website. Materials may be obtained by clicking the link in the left margin.
- District 11 Intergroup approves all material on, and changes to this site.
- Current policy is subject to review and revision.
- District 11 welcomes suggestions for District 11's website.
Use of trademarks, symbols, and other literature has been reproduced pursuit Alcoholics Anonymous Intellectual Properties Policy. The following is a complete list of registered trademeks and service marks that symbolize Alcoholics Anonymous, its work and purpose: A.A.; Alcoholics Anonymous; the Big Book; Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions; Box 4-5-9; The Grapevine; AA Grapevine; GV; Box 1980, La Vina.
In the spirit of cooperation, and not affiliation, District 11 may include meeting times and places for Institutional and Al-Anon, when this information is made available.